- H.B. 111, 2021, Reg. Sess.
- Description: Prohibits discrimination in the provision of health care services and insurance for organ transplants and related procedures based on a person’s disability and identifies SDM services as auxiliary aids and services.
- Status: Passed, 3/30/2021 (not yet codified)
- Public Link: [https://www.wyuleg.gov/Legislation/2021/HB0111]
- Assessment Form: Wyoming Medicaid Supported Decision Making Assessment Form
- PowerPoint: Wyoming Medicaid, Division of Healthcare Financing, Person-Centered Planning
Information Last Updated: July 21, 2022